A great opportunity for a Mechanical Manager to join a well-renowned company where you will have the chance to progress your career and become a technical expert within the industry.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience in mechanical building services and experience in high-spec residential buildings with a value of between 10-35 Million.
* Effective planning and project management skills
* Good people management and motivational skills
* Ability to work under pressure to meet set deadlines
* Ability to plan ahead, co-ordinate and prioritise workloads
* Is results orientated and driven
* Achieved consistently good financial returns on projects, taking into account all relevant factors.
* Overall knowledge and understanding of a wide variety of either mechanical or electrical systems and their installation methods (dependent on role).
* Has previously worked for a Building Services Contractor at a similar level.
* Relevant Mechanical/Electrical qualifications.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Skills and experienceMechanical and Electrical fit-out, building services, M&E, engineering.
As one of the UK's leading Technical Recruitment Consultancies, Fawkes & Reece provides a high quality recruitment service that is built around the ethos of working closely with our clients and job seekers in order to find the ideal match.
Specialising in the Technical Recruitment sector we recruit for a dedicated client base of over 5,000 leading organisations covering: Construction and Engineering, Residential Development, Housing Management, Town Planning, Regeneration, Highways, Traffic & Transportation and the Surveying and Property sectors.
In order to deliver consistency and high service levels we have dedicated teams of consultants specialising in key industry sectors. Our consultants are trained in all aspects of the recruitment process to ensure they can manage a vacancy from the early stages, communicate with all parties and professionally take the vacancy through to the successful placement.
Setting high service standards Fawkes & Reece continue to invest heavily in internal and external training courses in order to continually improve and develop our service and support all our consultants to become REC qualified.