Fabricator / Welder role available in Warrington - Birchwood
Immediate interviews available
Acorn is recruiting for Fabricator / Welder to fulfil immediate vacancies on behalf of our client.
Location: Birchwood (WA3)
Hours of work & pay
- Full-Time - 39 Hours per week. (Monday - Thursday 7.30am - 16.30pm, Friday - 7.30am - 12.30pm)
- Pay Rate: £12.00 or depending on relevant experience.
About the role:
- Interpret and break down all levels of drawings.
- Monitor quality of own work, ensuring it always meets the expectations of both the company and the customer.
- Assess and plan work according to timeframes.
- Look for ways to make efficiencies and recommend process improvements.
- Follow the Company Management System.
- Maintain a clean and tidy work area, adhering to company policies.
- Carry out duties outside your job description when required.
Skills and experience
- Relevant trade certificate with a minimum 6 years' experience within stainless steel fabrication of pressure vessels.
- Good standard of TIG welding experience in stainless steel, including sanitary welds.
- Ability to use a range of machinery including guillotine, Bandsaw and Section Rollers.
- Work productively to required timeframes and deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and also as part of a team.
- Display innovate thinking and sharing of ideas for continuous improvements.
For more information or to apply: - call: 01514205572 - send your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Skills and experienceFABRICATOR / WELDER
The award-winning Acorn Group is one of the UK's leading recruitment and training companies.
On-going research confirms that over 96% of our clients would happily recommend Acorn to others (industry average is 87%), and 98% of job-seekers find Acorn's service levels to be better than other agencies (industry average is 77%).
These figures are testament to Acorn's philosophy that people are at the heart of our business and why Acorn is the partner of choice for many national and international organisations, and job-seekers alike.
Acorn offers permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions to employers, supported by a portfolio of training, learning and development solutions.
Acorn is a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) and is Investors in People and ISO accredited.