- Ability to organize teams, communicate well and delegate tasks for the betterment of the team.
- Desire to learn new things and diligence to execute into practice.
- Takes pride in and ownership of team's work.
- Ability to interact with Clients (TxDOT) and subconsultants
- Ability to manage and mentor team
Typical tasks to be performed include:
- Project administration, scheduling and coordination
- Interaction with Client and subconsultants
- Utilize staff to develop plans, details and Opinions of Probable Costs
- Mentor and train staff
- Exhibiting a keen interest in a high standard of quality and accuracy
- Visiting construction sites to observe progress and conformance to plans and specifications
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering required
- Passed the Professional Engineer exam and can provide a PE #
- Knowledge of roadway design software such as Microstation, Geopak or OpenRoads
- 10+ years of previous transportation experience is required
- Previous employment with TxDOT preferred but not required
For more information about this role please contact our Houston office
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
SPENCER OGDEN: THE AWARD-WINNING GLOBAL ENERGY, ENGINEERING AND INFRASTRUCTURE RECRUITMENT SPECIALISTS.
Spencer Ogden stands for the best in specialist, professional, proactive recruitment, working with skilled Energy, Infrastructure and Engineering professionals across the globe.
UNRIVALLED SERVICE IN EVERY SECTOR
Spencer Ogden represents clients and candidates at mid to senior levels which operate globally within:
• Oil & Gas
• Built Environment
Our client base includes major operators, utility providers, manufacturers, developers, research institutes, consultancies and international government bodies.