Responsible for the Safety, Health, & Environmental department. In-charge of the Process Safety Management (PSM) Program and the Risk Management Plan (RMP).
The PSM Engineer key responsibilities include:
- 5+ years experience in Implementation of PSM Programs and PHA***
- Building PSM Programs from scratch**
- Lead the Process Hazard Analysis & Hazard study programs.
- Process safety risk identification, assessment and management processes.
- Implements PSM standards.
- Responsible for mitigation of process safety risks.
- Reviews MOCs for PSM related items. Ensure PSSR (Pre-Startup Safety Review) are completed for all Management of Change (MOCs).
- Organizes P&IDs and PFDs as necessary.
- Point of contact for process safety matters and implements guidance on process safety issues.
- Follow company policies and procedures.
Licenses, Certifications, and/or Registrations
Education, Experience, and/or Training
- BS Engineering or Health & Safety related field
- Min. 5 years in a high hazard process plant environment
- Preferred experience designing relief systems
For more information about this role please contact our Houston office
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
SPENCER OGDEN: THE AWARD-WINNING GLOBAL ENERGY, ENGINEERING AND INFRASTRUCTURE RECRUITMENT SPECIALISTS.
Spencer Ogden stands for the best in specialist, professional, proactive recruitment, working with skilled Energy, Infrastructure and Engineering professionals across the globe.
UNRIVALLED SERVICE IN EVERY SECTOR
Spencer Ogden represents clients and candidates at mid to senior levels which operate globally within:
• Oil & Gas
• Built Environment
Our client base includes major operators, utility providers, manufacturers, developers, research institutes, consultancies and international government bodies.