Lead sales initiatives to grow new and existing clients for integrated Protection and Control systems. The customer base is large industrial, infrastructure and utility sector clients.
- Organize and lead virtual teams across Energy Automation product lines to create and close customer opportunities for complex P&C system solutions
- Develop and execute your strategic plan of operations for bookings and present the sales pipeline and forecast to executive management
- Drive activities to identify and pursue new business opportunities utilizing solutions and experience in the industrial, infrastructure and utility verticals with focus on the target markets and customers
- Participate in account planning activities with Sales channels and Business Development Managers to ensure the best technical solution strategies for growth are established and implemented through value proposition development
- Establish and maintain a positive business relationship with customers to become a trusted technical advisor
- Support Product Life-Cycle Management process (PLM) in creating technical requirement documentation based on global and local market needs for development or adaptation of future products, solutions, and systems
- Provide technical guidance and training to Sales channels and Business Development Managers for establishing standards and develop associated recommendations for ongoing business growth
Qualifications & Desired Background
- Previous experience in the sales of different Protection & Control systems as well as direct working knowledge regarding implementation of these solutions
- Strong technical knowledge of Transmission and Distribution equipment
- Track record of account management, including accurate sales forecast, sales process management, and successful attainment of quota in a complex sales environment
- Demonstrated negotiating skills, conflict management skills, sense of accountability, and have the ability to work through others is required
- Demonstrated experience with diverse sales channels - direct, indirect, and diverse sales processes solution sales in large matrix organizations
- Experience with executive presentations
- Willingness and ability to travel 50% of the time
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Skills and experienceenergy automation, smart grid, smartgrid, IOT, sales, business development, protection & control, P&C, transmission, relays, solution sales, industrial, PLM, infrastructure, utilities, utility, forecast, t&d, distribution, strategy, strategic
SPENCER OGDEN: THE AWARD-WINNING GLOBAL ENERGY, ENGINEERING AND INFRASTRUCTURE RECRUITMENT SPECIALISTS.
Spencer Ogden stands for the best in specialist, professional, proactive recruitment, working with skilled Energy, Infrastructure and Engineering professionals across the globe.
UNRIVALLED SERVICE IN EVERY SECTOR
Spencer Ogden represents clients and candidates at mid to senior levels which operate globally within:
• Oil & Gas
• Built Environment
Our client base includes major operators, utility providers, manufacturers, developers, research institutes, consultancies and international government bodies.