Provide technical support of big data analytics cloud platform, mobile applications and business intelligence initiatives.
- Support and develop data integration processes into big data analytic platform
- Configure the processing and extraction of data sources at scale
- Create, deploy, and manage Azure Web Jobs, Logic Apps, and cloud-based applications
- Gather business requirements, develop logical solutions, assess implementation alternatives and formulate overall design approaches
- Facilitate evaluations of commercial software to be used by business units and ensure alignment with the overall IT Strategy
Desired Background / Skills
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Cortana Analytics suite (Logic Apps, Service Bus, Event Hubs, Data Factory, Data Lake, Azure Data Warehouse)
- Technology experience using: Python, U-SQL, or R
- Experience in design and development of Web applications, Web APIs or RESTful Web services, API management and Mobile Cloud Services like Azure
- Proficient in T-SQL writing stored procedures, CTEs, complex joins
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field
- 2-5+ years of Information Technology development/support experience
- Strong knowledge and experience in System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) project management and applicability of IT controls to development deliveries
- 2-3+ years of Microsoft SQL Server experience
- 2-5+ years of experience with C#.NET Development
- Experience with Microsoft Azure environments
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
SPENCER OGDEN: THE AWARD-WINNING GLOBAL ENERGY, ENGINEERING AND INFRASTRUCTURE RECRUITMENT SPECIALISTS.
Spencer Ogden stands for the best in specialist, professional, proactive recruitment, working with skilled Energy, Infrastructure and Engineering professionals across the globe.
UNRIVALLED SERVICE IN EVERY SECTOR
Spencer Ogden represents clients and candidates at mid to senior levels which operate globally within:
• Oil & Gas
• Built Environment
Our client base includes major operators, utility providers, manufacturers, developers, research institutes, consultancies and international government bodies.