* Execution of test and development activities, including reporting, to ensure that the data generated is valid and in line with customer requirements
* Help to implement and follow safe systems of work
* Maintain test bed files and all relevant forms, data sheets and log books
* Liaise with colleagues, customers and suppliers in a professional manner
* Ensure all instrumentation used is calibrated in line with company procedures
* Take responsibility for 5S and workplace organisation activities in the assigned areas
* Liaise with maintenance and facilities teams to ensure that any plant, equipment or instrumentation used on projects is fit for purpose
* Vocational qualification in a mechanical or electrical engineering discipline is desirable, but relevant experience will also be considered
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Skills and experienceEngine, powertrain, test, technician
Since 1977 we have been helping companies, leaders in their field globally, to find talented candidates for technical roles at all levels. If you are looking for a new career opportunity speak to one of our specialist sector consultants today.
Placing People First
RHL provide a value added quality service to both clients and candidates at all levels, in particular, at a time where skill shortages challenge us all on a global scale. Our ability to deliver is key not only to the success of our business but also that of our clients and to the candidates we place. We strive for continued success as trusted recruitment partners throughout the recruitment life cycle.