Join one of the leading organisation involved in the innovation and advancement of technology in transportation. This firm aspires to be the world's foremost players in the electric/autonomous vehicle arena, as they continue to push the boundaries of development in this space. They are working with some of the world's leading businesses and governments to redefine how our day to day transport landscape
They have recruited some of the finest minds in software, engineering, AI and robotics and are now looking for a Test & Development Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical) to join their exceptional team in Oxford.
The company are in the advanced stages of development and are on the verge of moving into the next stage; with key challenges in the business looking at the design and development of various systems for their Light or Heavyweight vehicles range.
We are seeking passionate and talented individuals with experience in Test & Development Engineer together with a proactive 'hands on' approach to work on our cutting-edge projects with understanding and experience to carry out the following
Roles and responsibilities:
- Supporting the Testing of Mechanical & Electrical components from prototype vehicles
- Working with cross functional teams within various departments
- Reporting back on Test results
- Understanding and interpreting wiring drawings
- Vehicle conversion or OEM experience in mechanical and/or electrical.
- Diagnosing electrical malfunctions within automotive systems
- Fault finding on Mechanical & Electrical components
- Commissioning of vehicle electrical systems
- Electrical Test experience
- Mechanical Component testing
- Experience within Automotive / Motorsport domain
- HV/LV electrical systems
- Able to conduct Vehicle safety checks
The ideal candidate:
- A hunger to learn
- A huge desire to achieve
- The ability to work in a fast-moving meritocracy where every employee looks to constantly improve themselves and their company
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Since 1977 we have been helping companies, leaders in their field globally, to find talented candidates for technical roles at all levels. If you are looking for a new career opportunity speak to one of our specialist sector consultants today.
Placing People First
RHL provide a value added quality service to both clients and candidates at all levels, in particular, at a time where skill shortages challenge us all on a global scale. Our ability to deliver is key not only to the success of our business but also that of our clients and to the candidates we place. We strive for continued success as trusted recruitment partners throughout the recruitment life cycle.