We are currently working with a leading Facilities Service provider to recruit a Senior Contracts Manager to lead a PFI portfolio in the area
This role will be responsible for managing the day-to-day facilities service operations. The successful candidate should be technically strong in hard FM service delivery in accordance with all contracted standards, company policies and procedures and relevant health & safety legislation.
The preferred candidate will have a relevant FM and health & safety qualification as well as experience in PFI management.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Lead and develop the team
- Manage & monitor the delivery of Hard & Soft Services such that all aspects of service comply with the Service Level Agreements and Project Agreement,
- Budget & Financial Performance
- Maintain an operational focus on: customer relationships, contract retention, service delivery, commercial performance, processes management and new business.
- Maintain regular contact through formalised meetings with the client and all other stakeholders and deal with any issues efficiently and in a professional manner.
- Ensure CAFM systems are in place robust and up to date and effectively monitored
- Actively manage supply chain
- Proactively manage all areas relating to Health & Safety in the role of "Duty Holder" including compliance with all legislation, client and company policies
- Oversee the management of all things relating to HR including payroll, recruitment, selection & induction of new employees, maintenance of the ongoing training plan & matrix, disciplinary & grievance procedures, personal development reviews (PDR), absent management and completion of monthly reports and statistics liaising with the Regional HR Advisor and in line with Policies
- Manage and maintain all Assets including all plant, machinery & equipment. Management of the Life Cycle Plan for Mechanical & Engineering & Fabric within the buildings
- Completion of monthly operational & financial performance reports and periodic audits
- Promoting and developing the Values and culture - . Integrity & Respect, Safety Security & Service Excellence, Innovation & Team Work
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Established in 1984, Anderselite are leading technical recruitment experts to the built environment.
With seven regional offices across the UK our dedicated teams are perfectly positioned to provide permanent, temporary and contract blue and white collar recruitment services to a multitude of companies, large and small, within the Construction and Rail sectors.
Our team of recruitment consultants have a wealth of specialist industry experience and are experts in their field, each possessing high-levels of market insight in their niche sectors. They work in close partnership with our clients to provide strategic support in seeking the right people for their business. Furthermore, we are committed to ensuring our jobseekers receive guidance, support and expertise to help them find the next step in their career.
We are specialists who can help make employment decisions based on job history, current situation and what role is most suitable in the future enabling our candidates to reach their potential and chosen career path.