Are you looking for a new career in production? Or perhaps you would like to expand your existing production experience? We are looking for hard-working individuals to join a friendly production team in one of the UK's leading digital print firms, based in Newton Abbot.
As a Production Operative, your duties could include:
- Operating industry-leading machinery
- Packing digital products
- Sorting mail ready for delivery
- Conducting quality checks for each individual product
Essential skills required include:
- Delivery of work to a high standard and to set timescales
- Excellent time keeping skills
- Ability to work well both within a team and individually
12 hour shift pattern available on days, 7am - 7pm
- A 2 week day shift cycle where teams work 2 consecutive shifts, followed by 3 days off, work 2 consecutive shifts, followed by 2 days off, work 3 consecutive shifts, followed by 2 days off
Due to the ongoing shift patterns, some weekend work is expected.
Earn up to £10.11 per hour for basic rate plus premiums and overtime, where you can earn up to £16.54.
- Enhanced overtime pay over 42 hours
- Full, paid training provided
- Free car park
- Easy access from public transport links
No experience required and training is delivered in the first few weeks.
Due to the disconcerting climate surrounding COVID19, our client has changed its working practices to operate in line with government advice on social distancing, to ensure all workers can work as safely as possible. We are happy to discuss these practices further upon application.
Please apply online or call Hannah at the Newton Abbot office.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Skills and experienceProduction, operative, packing, print, printing
The award-winning Acorn Group is one of the UK's leading recruitment and training companies.
On-going research confirms that over 96% of our clients would happily recommend Acorn to others (industry average is 87%), and 98% of job-seekers find Acorn's service levels to be better than other agencies (industry average is 77%).
These figures are testament to Acorn's philosophy that people are at the heart of our business and why Acorn is the partner of choice for many national and international organisations, and job-seekers alike.
Acorn offers permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions to employers, supported by a portfolio of training, learning and development solutions.
Acorn is a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) and is Investors in People and ISO accredited.