We are representing a well known M&E Sub-contractor who are based in South-East London.
Duties & Responsibilities: As the Mechanical Design Engineer your duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
* Support the Engineering & Design Manager in major business activities and special Mechanical projects.
* Co-ordinate and manage all design & engineering activities on allocated M&E projects, as well as undertaking mechanical design tasks, particularly the design and analysis of mechanisms and mechanical plant.
* To work flexibly to undertake a variety of mechanical design activities associated with the design, test, substantiation and installation of high integrity mechanical plant and systems.
* Provide mechanical design input to tender
* Lead discussions covering mechanical design engineering with the M&E project client/Design Team in order to ensure that programmes are delivered to specification, cost and time.
* Work within and maintain required records for all work, in order to satisfy company standards, procedures and legal requirements.
* Keep abreast of latest technology and identify technology developments and resources appropriate to the business needs and engineering activities
Contact Ian Davies for more information.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Skills and experienceMechanical and electrical fit-out, Design, M&E, Construction.
As one of the UK's leading Technical Recruitment Consultancies, Fawkes & Reece provides a high quality recruitment service that is built around the ethos of working closely with our clients and job seekers in order to find the ideal match.
Specialising in the Technical Recruitment sector we recruit for a dedicated client base of over 5,000 leading organisations covering: Construction and Engineering, Residential Development, Housing Management, Town Planning, Regeneration, Highways, Traffic & Transportation and the Surveying and Property sectors.
In order to deliver consistency and high service levels we have dedicated teams of consultants specialising in key industry sectors. Our consultants are trained in all aspects of the recruitment process to ensure they can manage a vacancy from the early stages, communicate with all parties and professionally take the vacancy through to the successful placement.
Setting high service standards Fawkes & Reece continue to invest heavily in internal and external training courses in order to continually improve and develop our service and support all our consultants to become REC qualified.