An opportunity has arisen within a prestigious global manufacturing and engineering company for a Material Mover.
The successful candidate will be required to:
· Process, kit / pick piece parts required for systems products
· Process, kit / pick piece parts for spares assemblies
· Undertake basic assembly tasks as part of spares requirements
· Package spares kits suitably and send to dispatch
· Ability to manage own workload and be aware of and responsive to changing / conflicting priorities
· Support continuous improvement activities as and when required.
Skills required for this position are:
· Attention to detail and good verbal and written communication skills
· Warehouse knowledge and experiences
· SAP knowledge essential
· FLT certified and Bank & Slings man trained would be an advantage
· Must be able to work well alone and as part of a team
The hours will be Monday to Friday 8am - 4.30pm and will be paid with competitive rate per hour.
Interested? Please send your CV to Sarah from Acorn Recruitment Truro Branch.
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Skills and experiencematerial, mover, products, moving, assembly, warehouse, dispatch, operative, SAP, FLT
The award-winning Acorn Group is one of the UK's leading recruitment and training companies.
On-going research confirms that over 96% of our clients would happily recommend Acorn to others (industry average is 87%), and 98% of job-seekers find Acorn's service levels to be better than other agencies (industry average is 77%).
These figures are testament to Acorn's philosophy that people are at the heart of our business and why Acorn is the partner of choice for many national and international organisations, and job-seekers alike.
Acorn offers permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions to employers, supported by a portfolio of training, learning and development solutions.
Acorn is a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) and is Investors in People and ISO accredited.