Health & Safety Advisor for tier 1 contractor in London! (PERM!)
MUST HAVE TUNNEL EXPERIENCE. - MUST have worked within the Rail / Civil Engineering sectors.
Responsibilities would include:
* Documentation and record keeping - management of Company close call reporting procedure.
* Communication of safety initiatives/notices/alerts to staff and workforce.
* Issue staff information as to changes in technology, work methods or statutory requirements by means of safety bulletins, internal safety procedures applicable to the Company
* Proactively lead and manage the Company's HSE Management policies, procedures and practices.
* Ability to work in a pro-active, co-operative manner with client, contract and site staff to improve performance and minimise non-conformances on site.
* Devise strategies to meet targets and to encourage best practice ensuring compliance with HSE legislation.
* Knowledge and understanding of statutory Health, Safety and Environmental Regulations
* Knowledge and understanding of Client Health Safety and Environmental requirements
* Good understanding of CDM 2015 - Roles and Responsibilities.
* NEBOSH Qualification (general & construction) or equivalent
If you are interested in this role, please apply within or contact Daniella at Fawkes & Reece.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
As one of the UK's leading Technical Recruitment Consultancies, Fawkes & Reece provides a high quality recruitment service that is built around the ethos of working closely with our clients and job seekers in order to find the ideal match.
Specialising in the Technical Recruitment sector we recruit for a dedicated client base of over 5,000 leading organisations covering: Construction and Engineering, Residential Development, Housing Management, Town Planning, Regeneration, Highways, Traffic & Transportation and the Surveying and Property sectors.
In order to deliver consistency and high service levels we have dedicated teams of consultants specialising in key industry sectors. Our consultants are trained in all aspects of the recruitment process to ensure they can manage a vacancy from the early stages, communicate with all parties and professionally take the vacancy through to the successful placement.
Setting high service standards Fawkes & Reece continue to invest heavily in internal and external training courses in order to continually improve and develop our service and support all our consultants to become REC qualified.