Acorn Recruitment is currently recruiting for x10 Production Operatives for our client based in Nottingham, NG15. This client is the UK's largest independent manufacturer of insecticides, weed-killers and garden care products.
This role will consist of ensuring that all products are manufactured safely, in line with the production schedule, and meet the required quality standards with minimum waste levels. Previous experience within a similar environment or role is required.
Full training is given and on-site inductions to commence 20/01/2020 with starts commencing 03/02/2020.
Shifts (set days or 2 set rotational shift to choose from):
- 07:00 - 15:30: Monday to Friday
- Weekly rotational: 0530-1430 Monday to Friday and 1400-2315 Monday to Thursday and 1400-1800 Friday.
Rate of pay
- Up to £8.21 per hour.
- Safely deliver a quality product, on time, to plan, in the correct packaging and in the correct volume
- Undertake tasks and operate machinery safely and to the required standards, in line with training received, whilst adhering to company Standard Operating Procedures
- Report all instances of cross contamination and non-conformance in an accurate and timely manner to Line Leader, and assist in undertaking any corrective and preventative measures to rectify the issue
- Maintain machinery to the required standards and report any breakdowns, potential breakdowns, defects or concerns in an accurate and timely manner to the Line Leader
- Pack all products in accordance with quality specifications
- Ensure all relevant paperwork is completed to the required standards and is in line with BRC standards.
The above list is not exhaustive and may change and evolve according to the needs of the business.
Skills and Attributes Required
- Good team player, but also able to work under own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive, can do attitude at all times
- Hands on approach to work
- Flexible approach to workload
- Team player
- Committed to supporting the business in making improvements.
To apply, please apply online or forward a recent copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will be in-touch with more information.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Skills and experiencemulti skilled production operative manufactoring warehouse automotive electric assembly
The award-winning Acorn Group is one of the UK's leading recruitment and training companies.
On-going research confirms that over 96% of our clients would happily recommend Acorn to others (industry average is 87%), and 98% of job-seekers find Acorn's service levels to be better than other agencies (industry average is 77%).
These figures are testament to Acorn's philosophy that people are at the heart of our business and why Acorn is the partner of choice for many national and international organisations, and job-seekers alike.
Acorn offers permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions to employers, supported by a portfolio of training, learning and development solutions.
Acorn is a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) and is Investors in People and ISO accredited.