New Customer Service Officer opportunity with a Public Sector based in the Tiverton area!
Job title: Customer Service Officer
Working hours: 1 x 18.5 hrs p/w for 7 weeks
or 1 x 37hrs p/w for 8 weeks to start on or around the 2nd March 2020.
Pay: £10 p/h
To deal with enquiries made to Customer First relating to any aspect of the Public Sector services and procedures:
- Issuing tickets, visitor passes, greeting all customers, etc.
- Dealing with all enquiries for all services and providing a switchboard facility for services outside of Customer First.
- Responding to all emails sent to Customer First; logging requests for service or forwarding on to relevant service areas.
- Processing on-line forms.
- Acting as the first point of contact for all customers and aiming to resolve 80% of all initial enquiries at that first point of contact.
- To record and monitor complaints, comments and compliments from customers, ensuring all calls are logged and resolved in accordance with the corporate procedure.
- To carry out customer satisfaction feedback surveys for all services identifying areas for development and in all cases aiming to improve the customer's experience when contacting the Client.
- NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration or equivalent experience
- Demonstrable experience of working in a busy office
- Customer service
- General office administration
- Be competent in the use of computer systems i.e. Microsoft Office or equivalent
- Practical approach to problem solving with the ability to carry out wide ranging tasks
- Able to plan or prioritise effectively
- Excellent organisation skills
- Direct experience of Local Government services
- Call centre experience
If this role sounds of interest to you, or for further details, please apply, or contact Judyta at Acorn Recruitment, Tiverton Branch.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Skills and experienceCustomer Sevice, Call centre, admin, customer officer.
The award-winning Acorn Group is one of the UK's leading recruitment and training companies.
On-going research confirms that over 96% of our clients would happily recommend Acorn to others (industry average is 87%), and 98% of job-seekers find Acorn's service levels to be better than other agencies (industry average is 77%).
These figures are testament to Acorn's philosophy that people are at the heart of our business and why Acorn is the partner of choice for many national and international organisations, and job-seekers alike.
Acorn offers permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions to employers, supported by a portfolio of training, learning and development solutions.
Acorn is a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) and is Investors in People and ISO accredited.