Job Title: Customer Service Administrator
Contract Type: Temporary Ongoing
Hours: 09:00am - 15:00pm, Monday - Friday
Pay Rate: DOE
Our client based in Barnstaple is seeking a Customer Service Administrator to join their team on a temporary basis.
* To aid the Customer Service Team with general administration duties, including filing and updating customer files.
* To process orders and allocate specification numbers to enquiries when need arises.
* Updating of Customer Price lists using Excel.
* To ensure all relevant procedures under ISO9001-2000 are adhered to.
* Data input into internal computer system to close of completed orders.
* Sort and file completed works orders once system has been updated.
* Answering of telephone and redirecting of calls where applicable.
* Be the first point of contact for visitors to site, ensuring that all Covid-19 site restrictions and guidelines are adhered to.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
* Previous experience in a Customer Service role is essential.
* Educated to at least GCSE/O Level standard (Grade A-C)
* Good knowledge of all Microsoft Office software.
* Must be able to prioritise workload to achieve deadlines.
* Must be a good team player.
* Must have excellent communication skills.
* Must be self-motivated
If this role is of interest to and you fulfil the criteria, please call Acorn Recruitment on 01271 343222 or email a CV to Caitlin.Wood@acornpeople.com for more information or to apply.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Skills and experienceAdministration, Customer Service Skills, Communication Skills
The award-winning Acorn Group is one of the UK's leading recruitment and training companies.
On-going research confirms that over 96% of our clients would happily recommend Acorn to others (industry average is 87%), and 98% of job-seekers find Acorn's service levels to be better than other agencies (industry average is 77%).
These figures are testament to Acorn's philosophy that people are at the heart of our business and why Acorn is the partner of choice for many national and international organisations, and job-seekers alike.
Acorn offers permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions to employers, supported by a portfolio of training, learning and development solutions.
Acorn is a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) and is Investors in People and ISO accredited.