- Designing wells in support of a field development
- Preparing cost estimates and assessing risks
- Reporting and optimising operations
- Applying technology and innovation in, mud systems, casing and drill string design, and completions.
- Supervising drilling, completion and workover operations
- Managing the logistics and reporting of operations
- 10+ plus years drilling experience with heavy experience in Fluids
- 5+ experience within a reputable service company (Baker Hughes, MI SWACO, BAROID)
- Minimum brief experience within cementing, either training certificate or experience on-site.
- Extensive Onshore & Offshore experience
- Experience working on more than one phase of a project (Appraisal, Production)
- Experience working within a team
For more information about this role please contact our London office
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Skills and experienceDrilling, Directional Drilling, Oil & Gas, Oil, Gas, Mud, Engineer, Fluids, Drilling Fluids, Engineering
SPENCER OGDEN: THE AWARD-WINNING GLOBAL ENERGY, ENGINEERING AND INFRASTRUCTURE RECRUITMENT SPECIALISTS.
Spencer Ogden stands for the best in specialist, professional, proactive recruitment, working with skilled Energy, Infrastructure and Engineering professionals across the globe.
UNRIVALLED SERVICE IN EVERY SECTOR
Spencer Ogden represents clients and candidates at mid to senior levels which operate globally within:
• Oil & Gas
• Built Environment
Our client base includes major operators, utility providers, manufacturers, developers, research institutes, consultancies and international government bodies.