Acorn is currently recruiting for a Dispatch Administrator to work within a food manufacturing company based in Cross hands. You will be responsible for the administration within the dispatch department of a food manufacturing company. You will need to be well organised, motivated and to be confident in dealing and liaising with staff and managers.
The job role will involve the following:
· To prioritise workload effectively and ensure time scales are met and support given to Team Leaders/Team Captains in attaining objectives and goals.
· To accurately record and process all relevant check sheets & documentation in connection with stocks, knife checks, registers etc. to enable delivery of accurate reports.
· To attend relevant meetings at correct times (stock meeting, Team Leaders meeting etc.).
· To manage and deliver all HR related issues/paperwork once a day through the relevant reporting lines.
· To ensure that safe work practices are adhered to at all times in the factory.
· To ensure that staff adhere to Company Policy and Procedures.
· To collect and issue PPE and stationery as per request at 11am daily.
· To develop effective relationships with team members/team leaders/managers/senior managers based on mutual trust and respect.
· To communicate effectively with Team Members and Managers.
Your working week will be from Friday to Monday, which will include the weekend.
Own transport is essential due to location and weekend hours.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Skills and experienceDespatch, Administration,
The award-winning Acorn Group is one of the UK's leading recruitment and training companies.
On-going research confirms that over 96% of our clients would happily recommend Acorn to others (industry average is 87%), and 98% of job-seekers find Acorn's service levels to be better than other agencies (industry average is 77%).
These figures are testament to Acorn's philosophy that people are at the heart of our business and why Acorn is the partner of choice for many national and international organisations, and job-seekers alike.
Acorn offers permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions to employers, supported by a portfolio of training, learning and development solutions.
Acorn is a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) and is Investors in People and ISO accredited.