· Review documents produced by System Family System Managers before submission to Authority.
· Monitor and report on the SLA/KPI of the in scope IT Portfolio
· Analyse O&S metrics, data and KPI values to make decision on resource allocation, capacity planning and process improvement.
· Propose continuous improvement initiatives with recommendations to strengthen IT governance & compliance, increase efficiency on work quality and processes.
· Prepare Management plan and submit compilation to the Authority annually
· Review the trend analysis of KPI, identify and recommend areas for improvement
· Provide periodic review of archival trend and facilitate in archival planning.
· Perform projects asset tagging and tracking
· Support Asset Management Team in the periodic verification of software licenses and services purchased for the systems
· Review timeline and resource planning proposal to ensure minimal or no impact to stakeholder's operations.
· Implementation and control.
· Facilitate deployment.
· Participate in UATs for high operational impact and infra related CR.
· Ensure system is compliance to policies, directives, security guidelines (DCM, MISD, JCISD, MSD, IM8 etc).
· Ensure quality assurance process are adhered to.
· Play an active role in the preparation, support and fronting of internal and external audits (QMS, IAD etc). Ensure timely closure on audit follow-ups.
· Plan and oversee system retirement and disposal.
· Perform risk assessment and evaluate existing project risks to ensure mitigation plans are incorporated into project resource and cost projections.
· Provide support and review of Vulnerability Assessment of enhancements to comply to security requirements and compliance. Plan and review cost and schedule with VA and Cyber Team for VA activities
· Coordinate with Cyber Team/Authority's Contractor team for the conduct of SVA. Provide support to obtain approval for VA report after assessment and rectification are performed by Contactor.
· Develop and Maintain MIM (Major Incident Management) Plan.
· Lead investigation and resolution of incident that spans across multiple systems and/or backbone infrastructure
* At least a Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Equivalent.
* PMP/CITPM will be an added advantage
* Minimum 6-10 years functional configuration experience with at least 2 years of experience in managing projects and experience in working in a support environment.
* Vendor management & Public sector experience will be an added advantage
* Knowledge in either of the following SAP ERP modules is essential (Basis, MM, PM, FI, CO, FM, PS, GRC, BW, SOLMAN).
* Knowledge of ASAP methodology and toolsets
* Ability to design, develop and articulate solutions based on strategic business or technical requirement
* Ability to work independently and efficiently, managing timelines and expectations, and producing high quality deliverables (documentation, presentations, research).
* Locally born Singaporean
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Skills and experienceSAP FICO - local born Singaporean with ERP modules is essential
SPENCER OGDEN: THE AWARD-WINNING GLOBAL ENERGY, ENGINEERING AND INFRASTRUCTURE RECRUITMENT SPECIALISTS.
Spencer Ogden stands for the best in specialist, professional, proactive recruitment, working with skilled Energy, Infrastructure and Engineering professionals across the globe.
UNRIVALLED SERVICE IN EVERY SECTOR
Spencer Ogden represents clients and candidates at mid to senior levels which operate globally within:
• Oil & Gas
• Built Environment
Our client base includes major operators, utility providers, manufacturers, developers, research institutes, consultancies and international government bodies.