- Define data and analytics offerings
- Seeing the end-to-end campus product solution
- Develop and operationalise campus offerings roadmap
- Work with product marketing team to develop product whitepaper, brochure and sales and marketing plans
- Manage, coach and work with a team of data scientists, solution architect, etc.
- Attend industry events and conferences to stay current
- A minimum bachelor's degree in Computer Science or quantitative field
- 7 or more years' experience in product management or data & analytics project
- Comfortable with agile software development environment.
- Ability to lead a team under pressure
- Competent in written and oral business and technical communication in English.
- Experience in UX/ UI design and popular front-end technologies and data science software applications will be an advantage
- Experience in ETL/ visualisation tools
- Experience in IHL domain is preferable
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
SPENCER OGDEN: THE AWARD-WINNING GLOBAL ENERGY, ENGINEERING AND INFRASTRUCTURE RECRUITMENT SPECIALISTS.
Spencer Ogden stands for the best in specialist, professional, proactive recruitment, working with skilled Energy, Infrastructure and Engineering professionals across the globe.
UNRIVALLED SERVICE IN EVERY SECTOR
Spencer Ogden represents clients and candidates at mid to senior levels which operate globally within:
• Oil & Gas
• Built Environment
Our client base includes major operators, utility providers, manufacturers, developers, research institutes, consultancies and international government bodies.