This isn't a stop gap…. Are you looking for some certainty in an uncertain world…?
We have temporary opportunities with our client who works with some of the most recognisable construction machinery brands that will allow you to get a foot in the door, prove yourself and genuinely gain a permanent position.
The role involves:
- Assembling hydraulic values and testing the finished product
- You'll work in a bay not on a production line
- We are looking for candidates from assembly background or potentially machine operating experience.
The key info…
- Pay rate: £9.19 + Shift allowance
- days and afternoons are paid at £10.15
- On nights the rate goes up to £10.60
- Working hours: Monday - Friday on a 3-shift rotation (Mornings, Afternoons and Nights)
Candidate feedback is that the company is a great place to work… Apply through the link to find out more!!
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Skills and experienceLabourer
The award-winning Acorn Group is one of the UK's leading recruitment and training companies.
On-going research confirms that over 96% of our clients would happily recommend Acorn to others (industry average is 87%), and 98% of job-seekers find Acorn's service levels to be better than other agencies (industry average is 77%).
These figures are testament to Acorn's philosophy that people are at the heart of our business and why Acorn is the partner of choice for many national and international organisations, and job-seekers alike.
Acorn offers permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions to employers, supported by a portfolio of training, learning and development solutions.
Acorn is a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) and is Investors in People and ISO accredited.