Contracts Manager/ Engineer Pakistan (Civil Engineer) Hydropower
Client Profile: international Consultancy Engineering Company, highly experienced in delivering hydropower dams and facilities across South East Asia. They have worked on more than 70 Hydropower Dams in 20 countries.
For one of their projects in Pakistan they are urgently seeking Contracts Engineer to join the consultant team of a large scale Hydropower Project in Pakistan.
Contract Engineer (Negotiation, Contract Document, Claim)
* To conduct supervision in the stage of construction supervision for main works for the following works
* To conduct meetings in relation with the construction work and prepare minutes of meetings,
* To cooperate with the Team Leader of Consultant in verifying and issuing orders to the contractor,
* To assist in issuance of payment certificates,
* To maintain records on payment made by the Client,
* To control progress of works and initiate corrective measures,
* To recommend any modification of complementary items to be necessary to the contractor,
* To prepare monthly progress reports,
* To prepare project completion report for contractual portion,
* To assist the Client in contractual matters with the contractors,
* To advise or matters related to contract management,
* To cooperate with the Team Leader of Consultant in verifying and issuing the variation order,
* To advise on settlement of claims and disputes, and
* To verify Engineer justification for variation order.
* To assist in issuance of commissioning and acceptance tests.
* To prepare and submit the monthly and quarterly reports and the required reports and documents in the civil work.
* Must have Civil engineering degree (mandated by end client approval process)
* Previous exposure to FIDIC contracts essential.
* Minimum 20 years of experience, at least 15 years outside of home country.
* Very good verbal and written English communication skills
* Minimum 2 years specific to Hydropower in last 10 years.
* Priority given to canddiates with strong Hydropower and Dams experience.
Salary: 12,000 to 16,000 USD per month (Negotiable on experience)
If you would like to be considered please send an up to date CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Additionally please feel free to forward to any friends or colleague that be interested in this highly desirable project opportunity.
ewi is an international consultancy focused on the search & selection of the Worlds leading engineering and construction professionals. We specialize in recruiting expats and local experts for major infrastructure and build projects across the globe.
For more information on any international Dams and Hydropower assignments please contact Deji Ogunsola
EWI Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
EWI is an international consultancy formed of specialist technical consultants who recruit and advise in the fields of infrastructure and natural resources. Each division and consultant within ewi is focussed exclusively on their specialist remit. Similarly our network has been developed and nurtured, providing access to industry specific professionals across each vertical market. We posses unrivalled market and international project knowledge to support our clients sustainable success.
Our specialist rail team are devoted to the provision of technical expertise to leaders within the market. Within this sector we work in the fields of construction, consultancy, and engineering. In short the railway team at ewi are able to help our clients deliver railway projects from concept to turnkey and onto the operational and maintenance. Our networks span feasibility, design, site supervision, commissioning & testing and handover to service all aspects of the project lifecycle.
The ewi rail team are proud to have worked on some of the of the worlds most prestigious rail projects including but not limited to; the Qatar Doha Metro, Saudi Arabia Haramain High Speed Rail, China Beijing High Speed, Malaysia Klang Valley Metro, Denmark Copenhagen Metro, India Kolkata Metro as well as many more of the worlds leading rail projects. The ewi rail team have experience working on metro projects, light rail, underground and freight rail projects.