Deputy Team Leader / Transmission Engineer - Myanmar
My client is seeking for a Transmission Engineer (Deputy Team Leader) for ongoing project in Myanmar.
Project Background: The Project consists of design, supply, installation and commissioning of the 230 kV transmission lines and substations in Yangon area.
Duties as Deputy Team Leader
- The transmission engineer (deputy team leader) will be based in Client office in Yangon for supervision of the project construction. The transmission line engineer is also required to visit the Client offices in Nay Pyi Taw as necessary.
- The transmission engineer (deputy team leader) will be responsible and assist the team leader for complete management of project.
- The transmission engineer (deputy team leader) will work closely with Client and will assist Client in the following
- scope of work but not limited to:
Candidate requirements (stringent client approval process)
- University degree in Electrical Engineering or related fields, preferably at postgraduate degree and with at least seven (7) years of relevant professional experience in the power sector including transmission and substation system.
- Experience in substation and transmission line : 3 years or more
- Project related experience : 3 years or more
- Project related experience in ASEAN
- Oversea experience except ASEAN countries: 3 years or more. Working experience in Myanmar will be an advantage;
- To demonstrate working experience in design and/ or construction of medium/ high
- voltage transmission lines and substation;
- To having working experience at least as a team member of Project Implementation Consultant
Mobilisation Date: June 2020
Salary Package: 11000 USD Per Month (Accommodation and Travel provided)
If you would like to be considered for this project, please contact me directly with CV and contact details: email@example.com
ewi is an international consultancy focused on the search & selection of the Worlds leading engineering and construction professionals. We specialize in recruiting expats and local experts for major infrastructure and build projects across the globe. For more information on any international assignments please contact Deji Ogunsola
EWI Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
EWI is an international consultancy formed of specialist technical consultants who recruit and advise in the fields of infrastructure and natural resources. Each division and consultant within ewi is focussed exclusively on their specialist remit. Similarly our network has been developed and nurtured, providing access to industry specific professionals across each vertical market. We posses unrivalled market and international project knowledge to support our clients sustainable success.
Our specialist rail team are devoted to the provision of technical expertise to leaders within the market. Within this sector we work in the fields of construction, consultancy, and engineering. In short the railway team at ewi are able to help our clients deliver railway projects from concept to turnkey and onto the operational and maintenance. Our networks span feasibility, design, site supervision, commissioning & testing and handover to service all aspects of the project lifecycle.
The ewi rail team are proud to have worked on some of the of the worlds most prestigious rail projects including but not limited to; the Qatar Doha Metro, Saudi Arabia Haramain High Speed Rail, China Beijing High Speed, Malaysia Klang Valley Metro, Denmark Copenhagen Metro, India Kolkata Metro as well as many more of the worlds leading rail projects. The ewi rail team have experience working on metro projects, light rail, underground and freight rail projects.