Job Title: System & Instrumentation (S&I) Field Service Engineer - Malaysia
Being one of the largest oil field services companies, my client offers smart ways to bring energy to the world. If you are interested in being part of a great work environment, this is the perfect job opportunity. My client is looking out for a System & Instrumentation (S&I) Field Service Engineer, who will be based in Malaysia for a 1-year contract duration.
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Contract Duration: 1 year
- Installation, commissioning and troubleshooting of Bently Nevada Products and Solutions
- Provide customers with technical direction and/or project management
- Timely completion of service reports, invoicing packages, and other admin requirements
- Drive customer satisfaction through commitment to quality
- Support the business growth initiatives
- Make decisions based on business impact and technical data
- Ensure projects are executed in accordance with the budgeted cost allocations
- Identify problems and take the initiative to eliminate those problems for project success
- Monitor site safety during project execution
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
- At least 2 years of relevant Field Service experience in energy and/or Oil & Gas projects
- Proficient in rotating machinery operation and control systems
- Proficiency in English is an added advantage, to convey technical concepts effectively
Interested applicants, kindly email your updated CV (in Microsoft Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Spencer Ogden Pte Ltd
License Number: 13C6321
Registration Number: R1551452
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
SPENCER OGDEN: THE AWARD-WINNING GLOBAL ENERGY, ENGINEERING AND INFRASTRUCTURE RECRUITMENT SPECIALISTS.
Spencer Ogden stands for the best in specialist, professional, proactive recruitment, working with skilled Energy, Infrastructure and Engineering professionals across the globe.
UNRIVALLED SERVICE IN EVERY SECTOR
Spencer Ogden represents clients and candidates at mid to senior levels which operate globally within:
• Oil & Gas
• Built Environment
Our client base includes major operators, utility providers, manufacturers, developers, research institutes, consultancies and international government bodies.