Ewi is a leading recruiter within the renewable energy sector with years of experience supplying contract resources to large OEMs such as General Electric, Vestas, Siemens Games and many more.
At this time EWI are currently recruiting HSE Supervisors for projects thought EU, Africa and Middle East to support our customer's growth.
Job Role - QHSE Supervisor
- Bachelor degree or Advanced Technical degree in Health & Safety engineering related field
- Minimum of (1) year experience in wind, energy, industrial or civil construction
- Native of the country of contracted work preferred
- Fluent in English primary or secondary language
- In-depth knowledge of HSE standards and regulations for the identified country / region
- Proficiency in contractor / subcontractor HSE management, including mobilization / demobilization, pre-qualification requirements and post-work assessment
- Proven expertise in jobsite hazard assessment / analysis / solution, risk assessments, incident investigation and root cause analysis in IMS system
- Development/implementation of processes and procedures, including comprehensive EH&S plans
- Experience in conducting inspections and audits
- Briefing of site manager (highlights and lowlights from site safety walks) prior to morning meetings
- Supports (led by Site Mgmt.) daily morning safety meetings (toolbox talks) with the crew
- Assist site management with HSE Alerts
- Generation and retention of project safety documents
- Development and maintenance of SDS binders
- Development of the site Emergency Response Plan including coordinating with local EMS
- Set up and conduct site safety inductions
- Support and/or conduct site Owner/EPC/BOP orientation
- Attend the Plan Of Day (POD) meeting with site management
- Align safety programs w/ EPC/BOP and/or Owner where appropriate
- Perform daily observations and safety audit walks (special focus on work
- inside turbine).
- Conduct field audits on sub-contractors (if applicable)
- Review/Coach JSA development
- Conduct/support site incident investigations
- Site field audit (walk-downs with site management)
- Conduct HSE training
- Audit & maintain project containers
- Complete site set-up w/in 30 days
- Assist on project site where short handed
- Represent client at weekly project safety meetings and joint safety
- Committee meetings
- Inspect emergency response equipment monthly
- First aid kits
- Fire extinguishers
- Eye wash stations / bottles
- Emergency descent devices
- Complete Construction site inspection form according to requirement in DMS0062-9964
- Complete weekly project report and submit to regional QSE management and site management
- Complete and maintain relevant associated forms and documents
- Ensure completion of monthly site vehicle inspections (with site vehicles are meant service vans, pick-up trucks, supervisor vehicles etc.)
- Assured grounding program inspections / documentation
- High Voltage glove change out and inspection program
- Ensure inspection of Personal Fall Arrest System equipment according to local requirements
- Hourly rate of 30€ to 35€ Per hour
- Flights, Hotels, PPE, Accommodation, transportation provided
- 12 Weeks On - 2 Weeks Off including flights
- Stand Down Payment for weather days
- Additional OEM training offered
For more information please contract J.Chattaway@ewirecruitment.com
EWI Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
EWI is an international consultancy formed of specialist technical consultants who recruit and advise in the fields of infrastructure and natural resources. Each division and consultant within ewi is focussed exclusively on their specialist remit. Similarly our network has been developed and nurtured, providing access to industry specific professionals across each vertical market. We posses unrivalled market and international project knowledge to support our clients sustainable success.
Our specialist rail team are devoted to the provision of technical expertise to leaders within the market. Within this sector we work in the fields of construction, consultancy, and engineering. In short the railway team at ewi are able to help our clients deliver railway projects from concept to turnkey and onto the operational and maintenance. Our networks span feasibility, design, site supervision, commissioning & testing and handover to service all aspects of the project lifecycle.
The ewi rail team are proud to have worked on some of the of the worlds most prestigious rail projects including but not limited to; the Qatar Doha Metro, Saudi Arabia Haramain High Speed Rail, China Beijing High Speed, Malaysia Klang Valley Metro, Denmark Copenhagen Metro, India Kolkata Metro as well as many more of the worlds leading rail projects. The ewi rail team have experience working on metro projects, light rail, underground and freight rail projects.