Fire Alarm Engineer
Resourcing Group are currently recruiting for experienced fire alarm engineers to work for a large social housing contractor
This is a role that will include the maintenance and repair of control systems and facilitating the Health & Safety procedures and requirements within the contract
- To service, maintain and install fire alarm system (BS5839-1) and emergency lighting system in accordance with the relevant British Standards.
- Correctly complete engineer service reports.
- Report deficiencies or deviations in systems.
- Knowledge of analogue addressable and conventional fire alarm systems.
- To have good communication skills to liaise with the customer, tenants and office team
- Report on and maintain emergency lighting systems and other associated equipment, such as fire extinguishers, AOV's etc.
Qualifications and experience essential for the role
- Extensive knowledge of fire-related services (such as emergency lighting systems, fire extinguishers) and up to date with the relevant legislation linked to these services.
- FIA training (or equivalent required) to BS5839-1 Fundamentals
- Full UK Clean Driving Licence.
- BS5839 Units 1 to 6
- AOV'S - as above and manufacture training
40 Hours per week (Mon to Fri)
Overtime & Out of Hours avaliable
Van & fuel card provided
Interviews will take place over video call.
For further details, please call Kiera on 07385031103 or please send your most up to date CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
As a market-leading expert across six core sectors, Resourcing Group connects talented professionals with local opportunities. With a national network of offices across the UK, it is our in-depth knowledge and expertise that has been helping candidates achieve their career aspirations for over 15 years.
Resourcing Group was founded in 2000 as a dedicated social housing recruitment agency. Since then we’ve expanded to offer our award winning, specialist approach to other fields, and now work in partnership with some of the best public and private sector organisations. We recruit personnel across the UK at all levels of the social housing, facilities management, construction, surveying and property, engineering, and architecture and design markets.