WORK FROM HOME / ANYWHERE
A number of fantastic career opportunities has arisen to join the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company.
They manage and maintain some of the nation's most recognised landmarks and work with a wide range of blue-chip private and public sector client
These roles are due to the exciting expansion to the Public Sector Bids & Proposals team within the wider Sales & BD team
The ideal person to join this team with a public sector proposals guru!
- Develop compliant, professionally produced proposal responses (PQQ, ITT, etc.) for large, strategic FM opportunities within the Public Sector environment
- Actively participate in solution development and lead on response writing requirements tailored specifically to the customer that best demonstrate bid win themes and the value proposition
- Coordinate, review and edit proposal input from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from sales, marketing, product teams, finance, commercial, legal and operational delivery
- Conduct thorough research on potential customers to understand their key drivers, gathering information from various platforms to ensure our proposition and proposed solution resolves their issues
- Work closely with the Bid Team to help create complete, concise, compelling and client specific bid submission materials that score maximum points within the technical evaluation
- Analyse the PQQ/ITT response requirements against the proposal outline to ensure both compliance and responsiveness to the customer's issues and needs
- Participate in the development and review of proposal strategies and themes
- Use business insight and creative flair to create compelling content and winning messages
- Able to maximise information and resources available and be confident and knowledgeable in researching information (through open source, social media and internal systems e.g. Bid Library) when required
- Thorough understanding of how proposals should be structured to score maximum marks within the public sector bidding process e.g. Crown Commercial Services (CCS) Frameworks
Knowledge Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5 years' experience in professional writing and submitting bid responses
- Knowledge and understanding of writing for specific audiences within the Public Sector
- A track record of having significant contributions to winning PQQ's / proposals
- Competent in Microsoft Office packages including Word and Powerpoint
- High standard of literacy with meticulous attention to detail and a passion for persuasive writing
- Strong organisational and project management skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines
- Self-motivated / self-reliant and able to work without constant direction and guidance
- A clear communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
Interested? Please contact me asap to discuss an interview for one of these 3 roles
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
As a market-leading expert across six core sectors, Resourcing Group connects talented professionals with local opportunities. With a national network of offices across the UK, it is our in-depth knowledge and expertise that has been helping candidates achieve their career aspirations for over 15 years.
Resourcing Group was founded in 2000 as a dedicated social housing recruitment agency. Since then we’ve expanded to offer our award winning, specialist approach to other fields, and now work in partnership with some of the best public and private sector organisations. We recruit personnel across the UK at all levels of the social housing, facilities management, construction, surveying and property, engineering, and architecture and design markets.