Retail Travel Sales Consultant
South East Edinburgh
Basic Salary up to £17,000 DOE + Uncapped Commission
Excellent Company & Travel Benefits including Travel Discounts & Incentives
This is an exciting opportunity if you have travel industry experience or have a passion for travel with a proven sales record and are looking to establish a career in the travel industry!
A very well established and highly successful travel company are looking for Retail Travel Sales Agents who are enthusiastic about travel, providing the best customer service possible with the ability to build rapport and sell travel products.
As a Retail Travel Sales Consultant you will:
- Work as part of a team in a busy retail travel branch;
- Match customers to their ideal holidays using a number of tour operators, including package holidays, cruise and tailor-made bookings to worldwide destinations and European trips too;
- Work as part of a strong travel sales team, working to individual and team targets;
Key personal capabilities:
- Proven ability of delivering excellent customer service;
- Proven ability to meet and exceed multiple targets through individual performance;
- Passionate and interested in travel - previous travel industry experience an advantage although all training will be provided;
- Proven ability to build rapport with customers with the ability to sell;
- Ambitious, motivated and driven to succeed;
- A strong team player who enjoys a challenge, and able to work under own initiative;
- Basic level of computer literacy required;
Interested? Please send your most up to date CV to email@example.com, apply on line or call Sunny at C&M Travel Recruitment on 01612384494
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Skills and experience"travel sales","travel consultant","travel executive","retail travel consultant","retails travel executive","worldwide travel sales","tailor-made holiday sales"
C&M Travel Recruitment is the largest and most successful specialist travel recruitment company in the UK offering permanent, temporary, and contract roles. With offices in London, Manchester, Surrey and Australia, we also offer a wide selection of leisure jobs. We started the company in 1998 and have an unrivalled knowledge of the travel industry and recruitment market, meaning we can deliver an unparalleled level of service.