We are currently recruiting for an Electrical Maintenance Technician/Electrician to work on a large secure site in the Crawley area for a leading Facilities Service provider.
Summary of Role:
It is the responsibility of the Repair Technician to manage all elements assigned to them in a professional and safe manner. The specific details will vary depending on the nature of the Account and the range of facilities, assets and service lines being managed Establishment and administration of working processes, planned and reactive maintenance regimes, health and safety management and support to the Account commercial team are all key parts of the role. Generally reporting to the Facilities Manager or Principle Engineer, the role will involve pro-actively managing planned and reactive work orders and liaising with the Customer Support Centre to close out work orders and enable effective communications into the team and the Customer
Tasks & Responsibilities:
* Ensure PDAs are used to maximum effect in managing the close out of planned and reactive work orders
* Ensure that the systems are also used to full effect to support our Customers business objectives
* Support the Facilities Manager in implementing the successful management strategy for the Account.
* Comply with the systems established to support the operational needs of the Account to optimise the management of all planned and reactive works
* Works with the Facilities Managers to develop management resource plans to meet operational needs and effects change where required
* Where necessary, work with Suppliers to deliver excellence in service into our Customers
* Pro-actively manage feedback of information back into Maximo through effective use of the PDAs
* Understand the financial requirements of the Account.
* Support the Facilities Manager and Commercial teams in managing the finances of the Account
* Ensure correct commercial procedures are followed to ensure the Clients budgets requirements are adhered to and the Account is not exposed to financial risk.
* Support the commercial team in developing quotes/business cases for out of scope/additional works
* Manage entry of cost information (time and materials) into Maximo through effective use of the PDAs
Qualifications: Electrical Test & Inspection C&G 2394/5 or C&G2391; BS7671 & 17/18th Edition required, or similar mechanical qualifications.
Relevant Experience: 2/3 Years experience in a similar role required, HL/LV experience is preferred
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Established in 1984, Anderselite are leading technical recruitment experts to the built environment.
With seven regional offices across the UK our dedicated teams are perfectly positioned to provide permanent, temporary and contract blue and white collar recruitment services to a multitude of companies, large and small, within the Construction and Rail sectors.
Our team of recruitment consultants have a wealth of specialist industry experience and are experts in their field, each possessing high-levels of market insight in their niche sectors. They work in close partnership with our clients to provide strategic support in seeking the right people for their business. Furthermore, we are committed to ensuring our jobseekers receive guidance, support and expertise to help them find the next step in their career.
We are specialists who can help make employment decisions based on job history, current situation and what role is most suitable in the future enabling our candidates to reach their potential and chosen career path.