Junior Administrator, Level 1 Administrator, Office Administrator, Bonded Facility Administrator
Job Title: Junior Administrator.
Salary: Discussed upon application.
A highly established company, based in the Corsham area, is recruiting for an additional Junior Administrator to join their prestigious team.
As an Administrator you will have to provide a first class, professional customer service, (via phone, email or letter), to customers.
To ensure that all queries are dealt with accurately, timely and captured accordingly for reporting / analytical purposes.
As an Administrator you will have to take ownership of issues and resolve effectively through constructively challenging the status quo leading to improvements.
To input data accurately and ensure paperwork is filled appropriately
* Data entry and IT Literate you will be required to update spread sheets, on a data entry basis.
* Full compliance with HMRC and DPA regulations 100% compliance.
* Reception duties ensuring excellent telephone manner and customer service skills.
* To accurately execute any other administrative responsibilities / activities as and when required.
* To pro-actively and constructively challenge all processes to ensure most effective procedures are applied. Implementation of effective improvements.
Essential experience required:
* Experience of working in a pressurised office environment with accuracy and experience.
* High level of accuracy and attention to detail are critical.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Knowledge of warehousing and logistics beneficial.
* Basic Excel, Word and PowerPoint .
* 9 Grade A-C GCSEs or equivalent.
Please only apply if you have your own transport due to location.
If you feel your experience can fulfil the Junior Administrator role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company, please send a recent copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01249 465 666 and speak to Julia Humeniuc for a confidential chat.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Skills and experienceadmin level 1 data entry excel
The award-winning Acorn Group is one of the UK's leading recruitment and training companies.
On-going research confirms that over 96% of our clients would happily recommend Acorn to others (industry average is 87%), and 98% of job-seekers find Acorn's service levels to be better than other agencies (industry average is 77%).
These figures are testament to Acorn's philosophy that people are at the heart of our business and why Acorn is the partner of choice for many national and international organisations, and job-seekers alike.
Acorn offers permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions to employers, supported by a portfolio of training, learning and development solutions.
Acorn is a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) and is Investors in People and ISO accredited.