Our client is a systems subcontractor for Red Line, MRT Bangkok and they are looking for several experience local Thai Electrical Engineers and Electrical Site Supervisors on Communication, OCS Systems.
"1. Guide and direct subcontractors and other suppliers as required achieving objective of Railway Signaling and Communication Design and Construction
2. To design Railway Signaling and Communication System with coordinate electrical/railway supplier such as SIMENS/Westing House/Thales/NEC....
3. After design work finish, employee shall be join site work to check Work Quality for subcontractor work.
4. Also, to care and coordinate consultant requirements at site
5. Report site progress to owner and to check QA/QC matter.
6. Guide and direct subcontractors and other suppliers as required achieving objectives of Field Devices, Racks installation work.
7. Work in compliance to the Contractor Requirement, Local Regulations and Codes.
8. Coordinate with counterparts in other groups
9. Internal interface and external interface
10. Prepare documents and drawings
11. Study Equipment's layout, cabling, containment and termination regarding the system operation
12. Study construction/installation method and making the metod statements
13. Study interface work between civil contractor and SIG and COM subcontractor for field device to be installed to civils structure and for delivery route, access and schedule
14. Site work for attending subcontractor installation work and to check the method, manpower and schedule.
15. Perform other duties as assigned by the (Senior) Construction Engineer"
** This is a position for local Thai candidates only
1. Ability to communicate and write in English and in Thai.
2. Have knowledge of the local regulations and codes in
electrical engineering in Thailand
3. Microsoft Office Suite, CAD drawings and Visio software
4. Motor Bike License to move to the site
5. Local Thai resident
- Must be fluent in local Thai language, writing, speaking, listening and reading (Thailand Nationality).
- Working level English writing, speaking, listening, reading.
- Great communication skills with can-do attitude.
- Willing to learn, share knowledge at work and get involve with day to day project tasks.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Rail Personnel is an internationally recognised recruitment specialist with a solid reputation in the rail industry worldwide for finding clients the people they need.
We are able to provide you with staff on contract or to fill a permanent position.
We have been helping people find jobs for over 15 years.
Our website is visited by thousands of rail professionals from around the world and we have offices in Asia, North America, the Middle East and the UK.
Working with us means having access to the best jobs and people in the rail industry.