Spencer Ogden is currently seeking a Senior Control Systems Engineer for a client based in Perth. Our Client is involved in mineral processing, mining and infrastructure industries. Projects vary from Iron Ore, Salt, Coal, Gold, Copper, Materials Handling and Port Facilities.
- Configuration of PLC's, Process Control Networks, Remote I/O, and I/O testing
- SCADA programing
- Factory acceptance testing
- MCC/Panel Testing
- Functional Description development
- Control systems documentation
- On-site commissioning
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering and/or similar tertiary qualifications
- 5 years of experience of Australian based mining experience
- Rockwell and Schneider PLC competency
- Citect and FactoryTalk competency
- Effective communication and computer skills
- Robust organisational and decision making capabilities
- Strong technical documentation writing skills
- Commissioning experience
- Bulk materials handling
- Mineral process plants
- Mobile machines: stackers, reclaimers, shiploaders
For more information about this role please contact our Perth office
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
SPENCER OGDEN: THE AWARD-WINNING GLOBAL ENERGY, ENGINEERING AND INFRASTRUCTURE RECRUITMENT SPECIALISTS.
Spencer Ogden stands for the best in specialist, professional, proactive recruitment, working with skilled Energy, Infrastructure and Engineering professionals across the globe.
UNRIVALLED SERVICE IN EVERY SECTOR
Spencer Ogden represents clients and candidates at mid to senior levels which operate globally within:
• Oil & Gas
• Built Environment
Our client base includes major operators, utility providers, manufacturers, developers, research institutes, consultancies and international government bodies.